When lifting work in specific working conditions, it is very important to choose a hydraulic cylinder suitable for tonnage. It is not allowed to work overload. The hydraulic cylinder load capacity needs to be greater than 1.2 times the noon gravity. The minimum height of the hydraulic cylinder is suitable. The hydraulic cylinder is used for easy removal. The minimum height should be compatible with the clearance at the bottom of the weight. Before use, it should be placed flat, not inclined, and the bottom should be flat.
1. First check if the telescopic rod in the hydraulic cylinder is completely retracted into the cylinder. If not, please correct it.
2. Do not stop the equipment while the telescopic rod is extending, which will shorten the service life of the equipment.
3. Look at the hydraulic cylinder using tools and connectors for dirt. If you have it, please clean it.
4. Then check the hydraulic cylinder for oil leakage.
5. Finally confirm that the hydraulic cylinder connector is equipped with a dust cap and the dust cap is attached to the connector.