The hydraulic cylinder is a hydraulic actuator that converts hydraulic energy into mechanical energy and performs linear reciprocating motion (or swing motion). It features simple structure and reliable work.
The hydraulic cylinder is basically composed of a cylinder barrel and a cylinder head, a piston and a piston rod, a sealing device, a buffer device and an exhaust device. Whether the buffer device and the exhaust device are needed depends on the specific application field, and other devices are indispensable.
There are various forms of hydraulic cylinders according to different classification methods.
* According to the motion mode, it can be divided into linear reciprocating motion type and rotary swing type.
* According to the action of hydraulic pressure, it can be divided into single-acting type and double-acting type.
* According to the structure, it can be divided into piston type, plunger type, multi-stage telescopic sleeve type, rack and pinion type, etc.
* According to the installation form, it can be divided into tie rods, earrings, feet, hinge shafts, etc.
* According to the pressure level, it can be divided into 16Mpa, 25Mpa, 31.5Mpa, etc.
At the A & S industrial parts mall, you can get a wide range of hydraulic cylinders and hydraulic cylinder parts, such as loader hydraulic cylinders, large hydraulic cylinders. Besides, here you can find the most favorable price, and get fast delivery across the US and the world.