Yuken Gear Pump
Yuken of Japan started as an auto repair shop in 1929 and was founded by Mr. Uichi Yuki. Hydraulic honing machines were introduced in 1940. The manufacture of this equipment drove the development of the company's hydraulic vane pumps and control valves, laying the foundation for the manufacture of hydraulic equipment.
Yuken gear pump covers the following series,
• PG0 Series
• PG00 Series
• PG1 Series
• PG3 Series, etc.
PG00 series gear pump has the following characteristics,
* It adopts a high-strength extruded aluminum body.
* With a hardened and ground integral gear shaft.
* The bush bearing is made of special aluminum alloy.
* Axial balance can achieve a high volumetric efficiency of over 95%.
* Suitable for manifold installation and tang driven pumps.
At the A & S industrial parts mall, you can get a wide range of Yuken gear pump, and Yuken gear pump parts. Besides, here you can find the most favorable price, various and famous industrial brands, and fast delivery across the US and the world.