Nachi Hydraulic Valve
Japan NACHI specializes in the production of cutting tools, bearings, hydraulics, robots, working machinery and other products. A hydraulic valve is a control element in the hydraulic system, used to control the pressure, flow and flow direction of the fluid in the hydraulic system, so that it can meet the requirements of different actions of various actuators.
NACHI hydraulic valves include the following types and series,
• Solenoid valve SE/SED-G01-40 Series, etc.
• Modular valve series G01, G03, etc.
• Electromagnetic proportional valve model ESD-G01, ESH-G01, etc.
The maximum working pressure of the G01 modular valve series is 25,35 MPa, and the maximum flow rate is 50 L/min. It has the following characteristics:
* With stacking system and bolt separation system, it allows easy and immediate configuration, change and addition of circuits.
* Compact size to reduce space.
* With reduced pipings to reduce noise and vibration.
* A variety of series and models to choose from.
At the A & S industrial parts mall, you can get a wide range of NACHI hydraulic valves, and NACHI hydraulic valve parts. Besides, here you can find the most favorable price, various and famous industrial brands, and fast delivery across the US and the world.